EUWID Wood Products and Panels
Are you pressed for time and in need of a brief overview of the most important developments on the market? The English-language publication EUWID Wood Products and Panels will keep you up to date on the latest happenings in the industry. Our editorial team conducts international research and condenses the news to deliver you the essential facts. Our reporting is objective and independent.
Every week, in print and online we bring you the latest – often exclusive – information about the entire wood and wood-based panels industry, the construction elements and furniture industries and the wood trade. We cover developments in the German-speaking markets and across Europe, in Russia, North and South America, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer you
- Market reports relating to the segments roundwood and sawn timber, wood products and wood-based panels, surfaces, construction elements and furniture
- Price watches for roundwood and sawn timber, wood products and wood-based panels
- German and international statistics on production and sales
- Foreign trade statistics
- Industry overviews
- Company news (financial figures, investments, acquisitions, mergers and insolvencies)
Advantages for you
- We provide a concise review of the latest developments in the markets, segments and companies, keeping you informed about the key trends shaping the industry.
- You get a comprehensive overview in a minimal amount of time.
With a premium subscription, you can access the entire service portfolio of EUWID Wood Products and Panels:
Current price tables and market reports for roundwood, sawn timber, wood-based panels, surfaces, building products and furniture. Relevant market data is compiled at regular intervals and presented as price tables, charts and market reports, with a focus on developments in the markets of Central Europe as well as the regions Eastern Europe, North America and Asia. Data is collected for the following markets:
- Soft and hardwood logs
- Industrial wood
- Softwood lumber
- Hardwood lumber
- Sawmill residues
- Wood products
- Wood-based panels
- Construction elements