EUWID Wasser und Abwasser
EUWID Wasser und Abwasser is the leading trade publication for the German water sector – up to date, compact and independently sourced. Every week, EUWID Wasser und Abwasser gives you a concise overview of the latest industry news and information. We focus on Germany and the German-speaking countries, but also round out our coverage with reporting on international developments.
We offer you
- Legislation at the state and federal level in Germany as well as in Europe. The positions held by government bodies, political parties, associations and companies.
- The EUWID editorial staff reports on the entire process of legislative projects – from initial drafts to the entry into force.
- Extensive coverage of rulings by German and European courts. Opinions and judgements from all levels of jurisdiction are presented in a comprehensible manner (even for non-lawyers).
- EUWID Wasser und Abwasser is a key source of legal information for the industry as well as for law firms and public authorities.
- Company news, including tenders, signed contracts, mergers and court judgements.
- International developments: News about internationally active companies, the positions held by European associations and developments in EU member states and worldwide.
- Service section with event listings, literature references, commercial register entries and reports from research and practice.
Advantages for you
- All facts and figures are independently researched.
- You get an overview of the week’s events and are always well informed about companies and key trends in your industry.
With a premium subscription, you can access the entire service portfolio of EUWID Wasser und Abwasser:
50 issues per year containing carefully researched coverage of the latest news shaping the industry.
The digital edition of EUWID Wasser und Abwasser with a page-flipping function and easy-to-use search tools.
The complete news archive, court decisions pertaining to the topics water and wastewater, documents relating to legislative processes, and many other background documents.
The latest exclusive news and background reports about the most recent developments in the industry – accessible around the clock, from work, home or on the go.