Successful decision-makers from the retail and branded goods sectors as well as packaging buyers and producers rely on EUWID Verpackung for industry news. We report on current price trends in Europe and provide detailed market analysis and news from the German and international packaging sector as well as the logistics industry. In print and online, you get all the information you need – up to date, compact and independently sourced.
Every week, EUWID Verpackung gives you a concise overview of the key information influencing the packaging market.
We offer you
- Current market prices and reports compiled by EUWID editorial staff for the most important packaging materials
- Market reports from Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Poland
- Information on business and practice-related topics
- Company news from Germany and abroad about the founding of new businesses and sites, capacity changes in the factories, closures, takeovers and all other developments influencing the market
- Recycling and waste management topics relevant to the packaging industry
- German and European packaging legislation
- Logistic solutions:
- labels made of different materials
- identification technologies such as barcode applications
- logistics solutions specifically for the food and pharma industries
- Reports on packaging industry trade shows and events
Advantages for you
- All data and prices are independently researched by the EUWID editorial staff.
- You get access to an industry-specific source of information about your market and your competitors.
With a premium subscription, you can access the entire service portfolio of EUWID Verpackung
50 issues per year containing carefully researched coverage of the latest news shaping the industry.
The digital edition of EUWID Verpackung with a page-flipping function and easy-to-use search tools.
Current market prices for selected packaging materials. Relevant market data is compiled at regular intervals and presented as price tables, charts and market reports. We focus on developments in the markets in Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Poland. Data is collected for the following markets:
- Recovered paper
- Packaging paper
- Label paper
- Envelope and shipping bag paper
- Sack kraft paper
- Commodity plastics
- Waste plastics
- Plastic packaging
- Aluminium packaging
- Tinplate packaging
- Steel sheet packaging
- Beverage cans
- Glass packaging
- Aerosol packaging
The complete news archive is an excellent resource for quick and professional research and allows you to download selected articles.
The latest exclusive news and background reports about the most recent developments in the industry.