EUWID Recycling und Entsorgung
EUWID Recycling und Entsorgung is the leading German-language trade publication for the waste management and secondary raw materials sector – made by insiders for insiders. Up to date, compact and independent.
Every week, EUWID Recycling und Entsorgung brings you a concise overview of the latest market news and information, with a focus on Germany and the key European markets.
We offer you
- Current market reports researched by the EUWID editorial staff and analysis of all important material streams and waste management services:
- recovered paper
- waste plastics
- waste wood
- sawmill residues
- steel scrap
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- waste incineration
- Legislation in Europe and at the federal and state levels in Germany.
- The EUWID editorial staff is well informed about legislative projects from an early stage and reports on the entire process – from initial drafts to the entry into force.
- Company news, including new plants, tenders, signed contracts, mergers and court judgments.
- International developments
News about internationally active companies, the positions held by European associations and developments in EU member states and worldwide.
- Extensive service section with event listings, literature references, commercial register entries and reports on research and technology.
Advantages for you
- You get a comprehensive picture of the market environment and prices for all waste management and secondary raw material markets.
- Our weekly update of legislative procedures and political developments gives you an overview of future legal requirements.
- You are always well informed about the companies and trends in your industry.
With a premium subscription, you can access the entire service portfolio of EUWID Recycling und Entsorgung:
Objectively sourced current market prices for secondary raw materials and waste management services. Relevant market data is compiled at regular intervals and presented as price tables, charts and market reports. Data is collected for the following markets: