EUWID Papier und Zellstoff
EUWID Papier und Zellstoff is the indispensable German-language news source for the pulp and paper industry – made by insiders for insiders. Every week, EUWID Papier und Zellstoff gives you a concise overview of the latest industry news and information.
Latest headlines for the pulp and paper industry (german)
We offer you
- Current market prices for all significant paper grades (graphic paper, packaging paper and publication paper) and raw materials (recovered paper, pulp, and paper chemicals)
- Market overviews for Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Poland
- Capacity changes, acquisitions, divestments and financial results of pulp and paper producers, mainly in Europe but also worldwide
- All the major players’ investment plans
- Outlooks and trends
Advantages for you
- All data and prices are independently researched by the EUWID editorial staff.
- You get an overview of the week’s developments and keep informed about competitors’ plans and performance.
- In print and online, you get all the information you need – up to date, concise and firsthand.
With a premium subscription, you can access the entire service portfolio of EUWID Papier und Zellstoff:
Objectively sourced current market prices for particular paper grades and intermediates. Relevant market data is compiled at regular intervals and presented as price tables, charts and market reports. We focus on developments in the markets in Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Poland. Data is collected for the following markets:
- Recovered paper
- Graphic paper
- Publication paper
- Packaging paper
- Sack kraft paper
- Envelope and shipping bag paper
- Label paper
- Auxiliary materials